This WW banana pudding recipe is easy to make and so delicious the whole family will love it. It’s an indulgent healthy banana pudding recipe that is low in points and perfect for parties!
This post includes links to products to assist you. If you make a purchase I earn commission on the sale.
This delicious dessert is only four smartpoints per serving on all three myWW plans. Blue, Purple or Green the points are the same.
Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is easy to make and so delicious the whole family will love it. An indulgent healthy banana pudding recipe, low in points!
- 3 Cups Fat Free Whipped Topping, Divided
- 10 Large Bananas, Ripe, Chopped
- 2 Boxes (small), 3 oz Fat Free Vanilla Pudding Cook and Serve (Sugar free boxes are less than an ounce but the 4 serving size)
- 4 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 16 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers, Crushed
- Prepare pudding according to box directions using low-fat milk. Chill until set then fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Makes 16 9 oz parfaits. Layer in 9 oz cups or parfait glasses.
- Use 1/3 Cup banana and 1 1/2 Tbsp pudding in alternating layers (2 sets of each)
- Chill until ready to serve. (Don't wait too long or your bananas will start to brown.)
- Top with 1 Tbsp whipped topping and 1 crushed wafer before serving.
4 Freestyle Smart Points per serving.