This Low Carb Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche is an easy low carb quiche recipe filled with broccoli, ham, and cheese. It’s a great make ahead low carb breakfast recipe or an easy low carb brunch idea.
low carb crustless quiche with ham, cheese and broccoli
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 8 ounces Ham, cubed
- ½ cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 8 ounces Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Eggs, large
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium high heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter and add onions and ham. Sauté for 5-7 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Place broccoli florets in a microwave-safe bowl and add 2 tablespoons of water. Microwave for 2-3 minutes until broccoli is lightly steamed and tender.
- In a bowl add eggs and 1 cup of heavy cream. Whisk together.
- Place ham, onions, broccoli, and 6 ounces of cheese in a greased 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the meat and veggies.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 ounces of cheese over the mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until you can jiggle the pan and the quiche doesn’t shake in the center. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes before cutting and serving.