No bake peanut butter bars healthy dessert made with 6 simple ingredients, 100% sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan. A delicious easy low-carb recipe to fix your sweet cravings with no sugar in less than 20 minutes.
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER:
- 2/3 cup coconut flour (72g)
- 1 cup peanut butter unsalted, no oil added (265g)
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol or powdered monk fruit/stevia blend (53g)
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LAYER:
- 2 tablepoon peanut butter unsalted, no added oil or sugar (30ml)
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil , melted (60ml)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- In a medium mixing bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour and powdered sugar-free sweetener of your choice.
- Combine with a spatula, then knead with your hand to form a consistent peanut butter dough.
- Transfer the peanut butter dough into a rectangle loaf baking pan covered with a piece of parchment paper. I used a cake loaf pan size: 9 inches x 5 inches X 1.8 inches.
- Press the dough to cover the bottom of the pan evenly. Use a spatula to smooth the top.
- Put the pan in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate peanut butter layer.
- In a small mixing bowl add peanut butter and coconut oil. Microwave 30 seconds, or bring on the stove for 1 minute under low heat, stirring constantly to combine both ingredients.
- Stir in powdered sugar-free sweetener and unsweetened cocoa powder. Make sure you stir the mixture fast to avoid any lumps or otherwise gradually add the powdered ingredients stirring after each addition.
- Remove the loaf pan from the freezer. Spread the chocolate layer on top of the peanut butter layer. It should set really fast as your base is very cold. Spread evenly using a spatula.
- Freeze 30 minutes before slicing into 12 slices. Warm the knife blade under heat before cutting, it avoid the chocolate layer to break.
- These bars are soft and must be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. Can store up to 4 weeks or freeze and eat frozen or defrost 30 minutes-1 hour before eating.