If you didn’t know this, February 9th is considered National Pizza Day! I wanted to celebrate by making these Pizza Bombs with 2ID (2 ingredient dough). It was either that, or ordering out for pizza and I had everything in the fridge to make these. These pizza bombs are very weight watcher friendly now that dough exists! Using the 2ID you can make up to 12 pizza bombs. The total smart points for 1 pizza bomb is 2 points. You can dip these bombs in marinara sauce, ranch, cheese sauce, the sky is the limit because there is endless choices of sauces to use out there.
- 3 sticks Trader Joe’s Organic Light string cheese
- 1oz parmesan cheese
- 12 slice(s) turkey pepperoni
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) white self-rising flour
- Parsley flakes for garnish
- Mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour in a medium size bowl until the dough starts to form. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each dough.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the bombs with butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (until biscuits have nicely browned).
- Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!
myWW points Blue Points: 2; Green Points: 2; Purple Points: 2