Slow Cooker Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Is Made With Just Five Ingredients In Your Slow Cooker. Sticky, Garlicky, Sweet Fall Apart Bacon And Chicken.
Slow Cooker Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is right in line with all the bacon brown sugar goodness on the blog. It is hard to argue with these magic ingredients working well together. Let’s take a ride down memory lane together!
- 2 tablespoons garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 chicken thighs
- 10 slices bacon
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper and garlic to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up.
- Wrap each thigh in two slices of bacon.
- Sprinkle on the brown sugar.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
Click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.