Healthier Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake Made With Applesauce And Pineapple Chunks, Filled With Strawberry Condensed Milk And Strawberry Whipped Topping.
We love a good cake, even on a diet and this strawberry cake is no exception. We also love our flourless chocolate cake recipe too!
Weight Watchers friendly Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake made with applesauce and pineapple chunks, filled with strawberry condensed milk and strawberry whipped topping for just 5 smart points per serving.
- 10 ounce can crushed pineapple do not drain
- 3 eggs
- 7 ounces fat-free condensed milk
- 8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon sugar free Strawberry Jello powder divided
- 1 15 ounce box yellow cake mix
- 1 ⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 6 strawberries cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix yellow cake mix with eggs, pineapple and applesauce.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan with baking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Poke the cake with a fork or end of a wooden spoon.
- Mix one teaspoon of the jello powder into the condensed milk.
- Pour the condensed milk over the cake.
- Mix the remaining jello powder into the cool whip.
- Spread over the cake, garnish with strawberries and additional whipped cream if desired.