Yummy Weight Watchers lemon pie in a jar recipe that is great for dessert,
snack or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few Weight Watchers ingredients
you can make this amazing lemon dessert in a jar.
If you are looking for an easy no bake Weight Watchers dessert this is a must
recipe to have in your recipe box. The whole family will love this lemon recipe
including kids. Learn how to make this Weight Watchers Dessert now!
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 6 tablespoons whipped cream
- 2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 package fat free, sugar free lemon pudding mix
- 6 small sauce jars
- In a medium bowl, beat the nonfat Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add the lemon pudding mix and lemon juice and beat to combine.
- Prepare the jars by placing one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each jar. Top with 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and one tablespoon whipped cream.
- Crush remaining two vanilla wafers and top each lemon pie with cookie crumbles.
Makes 6 jars – Each lemon pie in a jar has 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle points.