If one of your resolutions is to eat more veggies then add this recipe to your list! Veggie ranch pizza is made with a Pillsbury crescent crust, ranch-flavored cream cheese, and lots of fresh vegetables. This would be great to take to lunch and of course, it’s a good appetizer for any Super Bowl party. The first time I ever had this pizza was at work for treat day.
Back when I worked at my desk job I was part of the treat day group. Everyone took turns bringing snacks for everyone (it would always be on Thursdays) and one guy would always bring this veggie ranch pizza. His wife made it all the time for us and it was delicious. I just love all the fresh vegetables on top. This veggie pizza is also best served cold!
- 2 (8 ounces/226g) cans reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 8 ounces (226g) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (91g) fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup (175g) fresh red pepper, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce/28g) package powdered Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups (120g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese, and Ranch dressing mix in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on medium until smooth and creamy. Set aside. You can soften cream cheese in microwave so that it’s easier to mix with the ranch.
- Remove crescent rolls from the cans and roll out in one big piece onto a large, greased cookie sheet. Pinch seams together, if needed. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled crust. Top with cheese and veggies.
- Use a pizza cutter or large knife to cut into squares. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to 3 or 4 days.
- Slice one pizza into 16 equal slices. Serving Size: 1 slice