Keto Pancake Bites! Make healthy breakfast fun with these little low carb blueberry pancake dippers. They’re easy enough to make on a weekday morning and kids adore them. Made with coconut flour so they’re nut free too.
Make healthy breakfast fun with these little low carb blueberry pancake dippers. They're easy enough to make on a weekday morning!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Wyman's frozen wild blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a mini muffin tin (24 cavity) very well. (I double grease, first with butter and then with coconut oil spray).
- In a blender combine the eggs, sweetener and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, melted butter, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Blend again until smooth. It will seem very liquidy but let it sit a few minutes and it will thicken up considerably. Add 1/3 cup of the water and blend again. If it's still very thick, add a little additional water. You shouldn't be able to pour it, but you should be able to scoop it out of the blender easily.
- Divide among the prepared muffin cups. Add a few blueberries to each (I found 4 to 5 to be just about right). Press them gently into the batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until set. Let cool a few minutes in the pan and then serve with your favourite low carb pancake syrup.