The BEST Cream Puff Cake ever!! A cake version of the popular cream puff, it has a puffy crust, pudding and whipped cream layers and often drizzled in chocolate.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, ONE AT A TIME. Mix well and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely. NOTE: Crust will spread up onto the sides, which is suppose to happen.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear. Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread whipped cream on top of pudding and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup when serving.