A super easy low carb keto recipe for the BEST fat bombs. You can mix up these fat bombs in under 10 minutes. Combine the wonderful flavors of butterscotch and chocolate for these sweet treats. Great for keto desserts, keto snacks or to have on hand for those mid afternoon cravings. If you follow a ketogenic diet and are looking for a new fat bomb recipe then check this one out. No need to buy store bought fat bombs when you can make homemade from scratch DIY fat bombs. Learn how to make fat bombs today. Check out the BEST Keto chocolate butterscotch fat bombs!
- 2 tbsp Brown Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 oz Butter
- 1 cup Almond Flour
For the Chocolate Drizzle:
- ¼ cup Lilys Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Butter
- Brown the butter in a small non-stick pan.
- Leave the butter to cool to room temperature and combine with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Scoop and roll into balls.
- Chill for at least and hour.
- Combine the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 30-second intervals until melted.
- Take fat bombs out of the refrigerator and drizzle melted chocolate on top. Chill again until chocolate is fully set.