Creamy no-bake cheesecake in a sweet almond crust, topped with sugar-free blueberry syrup. It's a great low carb dessert for those days you don't want to turn on the oven.
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream divided
- 1 tbsp grassfed gelatin or 1 envelope Knox gelatin
- 2 tbsp sour cream or Greek yogurt room temperature
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 recipe wild blueberry syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour and powdered Sweetener. Stir in butter until well combined and clumps form.
- Press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan. Refrigerate until needed.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream or yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest together until smooth. Beat in sweetener until well combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp heavy cream and the gelatin. Gently warm the mixture in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds, and then stir until the gelatin dissolves (you can also do this in a small saucepan - do not let the cream come to a simmer). Stir into cream cheese mixture until combined.
- In another large bowl, beat cream until it holds stiff peaks. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Spread filling in prepared crust, cover with plastic and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, until set.
- While the cheesecake is chilling, follow the instructions for the Wild Blueberry Syrup. Pour over the cheesecake before serving.