This Weight Watchers Lime Dessert is perfect for spring and summer! The bright color of this Weight Watchers recipe is so pretty and with only 2 points on all 3 myWW plans, it is sure to please!
Dessert can be a big challenge when you are trying to lose weight. For some reason, my sweet tooth has been on overdrive lately and I am constantly thinking about sweets.
This problem has caused me to find new ways to make healthier versions of desserts! This Weight Watchers Lime Dessert is a great example of how easy it is to make a lower point dessert option for the whole family.
This Weight Watchers Lime Dessert only has 4 ingredients and is perfect for spring and summer.
- 4 C water
- 16 Tbsp sugar-free whipped cream this is about 1 cup--allowing for 2 Tbsp for each serving
- lemon or lime wedges as desired
- 2 boxes sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding mix 1.3 ounce boxes
- 2 boxes sugar-free lime jello 3 ounce boxes
- mint leaves as desired
- Pour water into a medium sauce pan and add the pudding mix
- While stirring allow the mixture to come to a boil
- Whisk consistently until thickened
- Add the jello mix and continue to mix until combined
- Pour the dessert into pudding glasses and top with whipped topping, mint, lemon and lime wedges as desired.