Orange Fluff also called Orange Delight, Weight Watchers Dessert, or “The Orange Stuff.” Cool Whip, Mandarin Oranges, Jell-O and marshmallows! I know this orange fluff recipe a 3 points value on the Weight Watchers points scale. I don’t actually adhere to a Weight Watchers diet but I still gobble this stuff up!
Orange Fluff also called Orange Delight, Weight Watchers Dessert, or "The Orange Stuff." Made with Cool Whip, Mandarin Oranges, Jell-O and marshmallows!
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (16 oz) container small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3 oz) box orange Jell-O
- ½ cup chopped pecans optional
- Combine container of cottage cheese with the orange jell-o packet.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add in the well-drained can of mandarin oranges and the tub of Cool Whip.
- Now stir in the marshmallows and pecans.
- Store in the refrigerator and allow to get nice and cool.
- If you were to eat it right away, it would taste grainy from the Jell-O.
- But give it at least a couple of hours and the flavors will really come together and blend nicely.