Air Fryer Pork Chops are deliciously breaded and perfectly cooked in under 20 minutes. Delight your taste buds with Ranch flavor or use your favorite flavor combination.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup bread crumbs
- 4-8 thin-cut pork chops
- 1 egg
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix, dry
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat Air Fryer to 360 degrees F.
- In small bowl, beat egg, season with salt and pepper. Mix in milk. In separate bowl, mix together bread crumbs and ranch dressing mix
- One by one, dip pork chops into egg mixture then completely cover with bread crumbs.
- In batches of 4 at a time, please pork chops in basket of Air Fryer and spray with olive oil. Cook for 6 minutes then turn over and cook another 6 minutes. Check for doneness and cook another 2-3 minutes if needed.