Are you a fan of pizza but think that it is off limits while trying to lose weight? I used to think so too, until I discovered this Two Ingredient Pizza Dough. This dough is all the rage among my Weight Watchers friends and with good reason. It is easy to make, tastes great and is low in points on the Weight Watchers Freestyle program. Even my kids request this and they can eat whatever kind of dough they want. This Weight Watchers pizza dough is quick and easy to make. No yeast and no waiting for the dough to rise.
This Weight Watchers friendly Two Ingredient Pizza Dough allows you to make a pizza for 6 Freestyle Points! It tastes amazing and you won't feel deprived at all.
- 1/3 cup Kirkland Marinara sauce
- 2 oz Trader Joe's Lite Shredded Mozzarella cheese
To make 2 balls of dough:
- 1/2 cup Fage Total 0% fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt to make the dough.
- Divide into two equal pieces. You can freeze one and use the other.
- Turn the dough you will be using onto a floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough and place in a small greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450. Keep an eye out for it not to get too brown.
- Remove from oven and top with sauce and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, checking to make sure it doesn't get too dark.