Looking for a quick and easy recipe you can make in your Air Fryer? These Easy Air Fryer Donuts are just that! They only take a few minutes to fry, roll them in the delicious cinnamon sugar mixture and then serve them for breakfast or a quick and easy snack or treat. When you are craving homemade doughnuts and are short on time take these biscuits, toss them in your air fryer and enjoy a warm flaky donut in minutes!
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Donuts that are made from refrigerated biscuits! This recipe is so delicious and easy.
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 16 oz refrigerated flaky jumbo biscuits
- 1/2 c. granulated white sugar
- olive or coconut oil spray
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- Remove the biscuits from the can, separate them and place them on a flat surface. Use a 1-inch round biscuit cutter (or similarly-sized bottle cap) to cut holes out of the center of each biscuit.
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with olive or coconut oil spray. Do not use non-stick spray like Pam because it can damage the coating on the basket.
- Place 4 donuts in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Make sure they are not touching.
- Bake at 360 degrees F for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove donuts from Air Fryer, dip in melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Serve immediately.