Air Fryer Garlic and Parm Green Bean Fries are the perfect snacks to enjoy as you are cheering on your favorite sports team, at a party, or as a weeknight treat. With a handful of ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these air fryer green bean fries in a hurry! Pair with your favorite dipping sauce and dive in.
I have always seen fried green beans on the menus at restaurants but never felt like trying them. We are snowed in right now, and I got the craving for something crunchy and savory. I thought now is the perfect time to give a green bean fry a try! I got to work with the garlic, parmesan, and panko bread crumbs, and magic happened.
These green bean fries blew me out of the water. I dipped mine in sriracha mayo, but you could eat plain, use ranch, or whatever favorite dipping sauce you like. The Air Fryer offers a nice crunchy texture that gives it that fried taste, without the added oil. I almost feel like I didn’t make enough, they were gobbled right up!
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parm cheese
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- Rinse green beans
- Coat in flour (Optional)
- Whisk eggs and dip green beans in eggs
- Mix together parm cheese, panko bread crumbs and garlic powder
- after dipping the beans in eggs Dip green beans in panko mix coat the green beans well.
- Place in air fryer on 390 for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with additional parm cheese