These Instant Pot Buffalo chicken sliders are the perfect game day food to serve up to guests, or a quick and fun dinner option to change things up at the dinner table. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders are tender pulled chicken with a blue cheese hot sauce that is the perfect mix of spice and a splash of sweet. The Instant Pot makes these buffalo chicken sliders a breeze to cook, and the flavor factor is phenomenal!
tender pulled chicken with a blue cheese hot sauce that is the perfect mix of spice and a splash of sweet. The Instant Pot makes these buffalo chicken sliders a breeze to cook.
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast
- 2 tbs Brown Sugar
- Blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Green Onion
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Place chicken, Wing sauce, water and brown sugar in the Instant Pot.
- Place on manual high pressure for 14 minutes
- Do a Quick Release
- Remove Chicken and Shred
- Place shredded chicken on Hawaiian Rolls
- Top with crumbled blue cheese, Chopped green onion, and Blue cheese Dressing
- Melt Butter and brush over the top of the rolls
- Place in broiler for 2-3 minutes or until top is golden brown
- How To Prepare to Freeze
- Place Chicken Breast, Hot Sauce Brown Sugar and butter in a gallon size freezer bag.
- Freeze up to 3-6 months
How To Cook from Frozen:
- Place one half cup water in the instant pot.
- Add contents of the freezer bag.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 14 minutes with a natural release.
- Shred and serve.