This keto chocolate glaze donut chaffle is my new favorite.
Super easy and yummy low carb chaffle recipe that everyone will love.
Combine your love for chaffles and donuts with this chocolate glaze donut chaffle recipe.
Simple and quick waffle maker recipe for these delicious glazed chocolate donut chaffles.
If you are looking for a new chaffle recipe then check this one out.
Homemade chaffle recipe that will have everyone asking you to make them over and over again.
Delicious keto chocolate glaze doughnut idea that is easy to prepare.
Enjoy for your morning keto breakfast, low carb desserts or keto snacks.
If you follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle this is a must try recipe.
No need to spend hours make keto friendly meals when you can whip these up in under 10 minutes.
Learn how to make keto chaffles with this delicious recipe.
Get ready to make the BEST low carb keto chocolate glaze donut chaffle.
For the chaffle:
- 2 Tbsp. Almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Large egg
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 oz. Cream cheese
For the chocolate glaze:
- 3 Tbsp. Lily’s baking chips
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the mozzarella and cream cheese. Heat at 30 second intervals until the cheeses are melted and combined into a dough ball.
- Place the dough into a mixing bowl, and add the almond flour, baking powder and Swerve sweetener. Knead with your hands until completely combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg to the mixing bowl, and blend on high until a batter has formed.
- Place ⅓ of the batter into the heated mini waffle maker, and cook for 3-5 minutes until your desired level of doneness has been reached.
- Remove the chaffle from the waffle maker, and repeat step 5 with the remaining batter to make two more chaffles.
- Place the baking chips and coconut oil in a bowl that is microwave safe. Heat at 30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted, and the ingredients have been combined.
- Drizzle the chocolate glaze over the chaffles and serve.