Keto chaffles are all the rage right now and rightfully so – they are delicious!
Not only are keto chaffle recipes delicious they are so easy to make.
You can mix up a low chaffle batter in under 5 minutes.
You can enjoy chaffles in many different ways: by themselves, make a chaffle sandwich, make a pizza and so much more.
You can enjoy low carb chaffles as a keto dinner, keto lunch or snack.
If you follow a ketogenic diet and are looking for something new to try then you check out these keto Italian garlic and herb chaffles.
This is a NO FAIL keto recipe you will want to make over and over again.
If you are missing bread on a ketogenic diet try this substitute.
Switch out the high carb bread for this low carb healthy chaffle. Read on for the BEST low carb keto chaffles
- ½ C. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Almond flour
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C. Grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Mini waffle maker
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- Mix together the ingredients for the chaffle in a mixing bowl until completely combined. This mixture will not be liquidy like most waffle batters, it is supposed to have a more solid consistency.
- Spread half of the mixture evenly into the mini waffle maker, and cook for 3-5 minutes until it is done to your liking.
- Remove the first chaffle, and put the second half of the batter into the mini waffle maker.
- Eat your chaffles as they are, or make them into a sandwich with your favorite keto-friendly options. We used a baked Italian herb chicken with fresh veggies for a healthy meal.