These keto cinnamon pecan coconut flour pancakes drenched in sugar free maple syrup create the ultimate low carb breakfast item. Moist, buttery pancakes with a pecan crunch. Coconut flour pancakes are not only low carb and keto friendly but gluten free too.
- 1 TB Powdered sweetener I used this one substitute w/ 1/4 tsp of psyllium husk
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 TB Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 TB Coconut flour I used this one
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 TB Coconut Oil Make sure coconut oil is in a liquid state
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- Mix coconut flour, cinnamon, powdered sweetener, salt, and baking powder together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- For wet mixture combine eggs, unsweetened almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well
- Combine dry and wet ingredients
- Add pecans to batter
- On a griddle or skillet set at medium temperature, melt butter and pour pancakes. With these measurements you should get 3.
- Depending on coconut flour used they may or may not bubble. In this scenario continue checking for edges browning. Do not overcook or will result in dry pancakes. I recommend flipping when edges brown.
- Pierce middle of pancake to check for doneness. Should still be soft in middle, but not liquid.
- On the top in the photos is a mix of Swerve brown sugar, coconut oil and pecans