Cinnamon warms the body and stimulates the metabolism that contributes to weight loss. Taking cinnamon before bedtime will most likely contribute to weight loss in the abdomen, as well as suppressing appetite and contributing to a feeling of satiety.
In addition to helping to lower bad cholesterol, cinnamon contributes to regulating blood sugar. It also has antibacterial properties and cleanses the bad bacteria from the stomach.
It is not recommended to consume more than one teaspoon (5 g) daily for six weeks (or shorter) without a break.
Rich in vitamin C, lemon is a great supplement to any diet for those who want to lose weight. It is rich in nutrients that boost fat metabolism and help prevent obesity. These citruses can also prolong the feeling of satiety, which reduces the craving for food and can contribute to weight loss.
A drink of lemon, honey and cinnamon is best to drink in the morning, 20-30 minutes before breakfast. You can also drink it 30 minutes before lunch if you like.
Check out the preparation formula below
- ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon (powdered)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Gather all of the above ingredients and mix them all in one tall glass.
- Next, heat up a cup of water and add it to the mixture in the glass.
- Stir it and there you have your natural solution.
- Always remember to consume it before breakfast.