Cauliflower stands as a delicious vegetarian alternative to chicken wings in this recipe for spicy Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. Prepared with an almond flour breading and a buttery hot sauce, these cauliflower bites are low carb, Keto-friendly, and SO delicious!!
Easy, healthy, perfectly spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites prepared in the Air Fryer!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (you'll need about 4 to 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Place cauliflower florets in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter; stir in olive oil and hot sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower; mix around until all cauliflower florets are coated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together almond flour, dried parsley, garlic powder, and seasoning salt.
- Sprinkle about a handful at a time of almond flour mixture over the cauliflower; gently mix until everything is coated.
- Transfer half of the prepared cauliflower to the air fryer.
- Air fry at 350˚F for 15 minutes, shaking a couple times during the cooking process. Cauliflower is done when the florets are a bit browned, but not mushy.
- Remove cauliflower from the Air Fryer; set aside and keep covered.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining cauliflower florets.
- Serve with celery sticks and your favorite bleu cheese dressing.
TIPS FOR AIR FRYER BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES:
- DO NOT crowd the air fryer pan. If you crowd it, the cauliflower bites will turn out soggy. This is why you want to cook the cauliflower in two batches. You need to have enough air flow to go all around each piece.
- For more crunch, put cauliflower bites under the broiler for 2 minutes, then serve.
HOW TO MAKE IN THE OVEN:
- Place prepared cauliflower florets on a foil lined pan and bake for 15 minutes at 450˚F. Gently stir the cauliflower halfway through cooking.