Air Fryer Chicken Wings are so crispy and delicious without using any extra oil! Cooking Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer instead of deep frying them makes them healthier and clean up easier. They are ready in only 30 minutes and so easy to make!
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut into drumettes and flats
FOR THE BUFFALO CHICKEN WING SAUCE (OPTIONAL):
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Preheat your Air Fryer if recommended in the manual. Place the chicken wings in the basket and insert it into the air fryer.
- Cook the wings for 24 minutes at 380°F (190°C). Shake the basket every 10 minutes, so they cook evenly.
- When the time is up, shake the basket, increase the temperature to 400°F (200°C) and cook for 6 more minutes or until the skin is golden brown and crispy. Depending on the size of your Air Fryer crisp the wings up in batches.
- Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with your favorite BBQ or our easy buffalo wing sauce.
TO MAKE BUFFALO SAUCE (OPTIONAL):
- Whisk melted butter and hot sauce together in a bowl.