Brownies with a Cheesecake Frosting topped with fresh strawberries for a rich and decadent dessert! Fudgy homemade brownies topped with creamy Cheesecake frosting and fresh strawberries.
This brownie is super simple in comparison, there is a no bake cheesecake flavored frosting that is smothering your brownies instead.
This means you could even cut an extra corner and use a boxed brownie mix.. or store bought brownies! Then all you’ll need to do is whip up the delicious frosting and add those strawberry halves to make this dessert complete.
Brownies with a Cheesecake Frosting topped with fresh strawberries is rich and decadent. The homemade brownie base is mega fudgey. The Homemade Cheesecake frosting layer and fresh strawberries bring it all together.
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetend cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tbsp butter room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 strawberries cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, microwave the butter for 20-30 seconds, until the butter is mostly melted.
- Add both sugars to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add all dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt) to the bowl and mix until just coombined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Spread until equally distributed.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 mintues. The center will still by slighlty giggly, that is okay! Allow the brownies to cool complelety in the pan.
- Once the brownies are completley cool, add all of the frosting ingredients to a bowl and mix with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Frost the brownies and top with strawberry halves. Cut and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator.