A peanut butter brownie recipe made with a cake mix… what more could you want?! These cake mix brownies are quick and easy to make, and they are SO delicious!
If it’s a peanut butter dessert, I am sure to love it. When it is easy to make, I’ll love it even more! Try this Peanut Butter Brownies with Fudge Frosting recipe too!
Oh yes, you definitely can turn a box cake mix into brownies! Cake mix brownies are probably one of the easiest ways to make a quick but impressive dessert.
Cake mix brownies don’t last long enough in our house, but if they did, I’d serve them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and maybe a little chocolate sauce drizzled over the top. Sound good? You can also add a little whipped topping.
Or just eat them by themselves, because they are delicious any way you choose.
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (or chocolate)
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanuts or walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Using a hand held or Kitchen Aid Mixer, mix the cake mix, eggs and oil. Add and mix peanut butter. Stir in your nuts and chips. The mixture is thick!
- Pat the batter into a 9 x 9 inch pan. 9 x 13 can also be used if you want them a little thinner.
- Bake 14-17 minutes at 350° or until golden brown like in the photo. These need to sit for at least 20 minutes after cooking since they are soft and gooey. Cut yourself a piece and enjoy!