These buttery Keto Almond Shortbread Cookies are an enjoyable sweet treat that you can’t resist. These cute little mini shortbreads are perfect when you want a bite or two of that sweet something. The chocolate almond dip is perfection and balances the cookies with a bit of deep chocolate flavor and almond crunch. Make them for parties, cookie exchanges, or any other reason you want to make delicious almond cookies! They are Keto, Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, and THM S.
Whether you prefer to dip shortbread cookies into a hot cup of coffee or eat them by themselves, they are delightful! There is just something about the combination of almonds and chocolate that calls my name loud and clear. It’s almost impossible to turn down almond shortbread cookies, and you’ll find that they are the first to go when they are on the dessert table.
Cookies are my weakness. I love having a bite of something sweet after lunch, after dinner, and if I’m honest even after breakfast.
There are a million reasons why I love cookies, and I’m guessing you feel the same way. Not only do they taste great, but they are perfect when you are on the go, need a dessert for a dinner party, and when your sweet tooth begs something special. No matter what reason you look cookies, you should for sure add these almond cookies to your list!
- 1/3 cup coconut flour1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup xylitol, erythritol, or other 1:1 sweetener1/2 cup xylitol, erythritol, or other 1:1 sweetener
- 2 tsp gelatin2 tsp gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz salted butter cold, cut into pieces4 oz salted butter cold, cut into pieces
- 1 cup almond flour1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup almonds sliced or chopped1/3 cup almonds sliced or chopped
- 2.5 oz Milk Chocolate Almond Better Choice Bark2.5 oz Milk Chocolate Almond Better Choice Bark
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Next, combine the dough ingredients in the food processor and process until a ball of dough forms. This takes 2-3 minutes at high speed.
- Press into a large rectangle on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cut into 12 strips and then cut each in half. Separate the cookies.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler. Dip the cookies halfway into the chocolate. Let the excess drip off and set them on waxed paper to harden.